'Creative Care for Teams' - Professional Development workshop
Could your team benefit from a relaxing half day workshop where they learn about a new resource for wellbeing and self-care that can also be utilised with clients?
Do you want to explore creative activities that can help you and your clients identify strengths and supports, with gentle nudges towards more helpful thoughts and actions?
Would you like to reward your hard working team with professional development that is practical, fun and engaging?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this professional development workshop is for you!
In this 3-hour workshop, you will:
- Engage with Uplifting Art self-care cards, an innovative new creative resource that harnesses best practice mental health skills alongside engaging artworks and reflective prompts to action.
- Keep the card set as part of the workshop and learn how to use it to both personally and professionally.
- Create a mini artwork called “Connected Under the Skies”, where you will visually represent your networks of strengths and supports in a ‘night sky’ starscape/landscape.
- Learn how to facilitate this exercise with your clients.
- Participate in an interactive discussion on any specific issue or challenge, developing practical ideas to improve wellbeing.
While this workshop is designed for staff who work with clients in any helping profession, it is equally helpful for anyone who is part of a team or organisation.
The workshop will be facilitated by Sue Hamlet, an accredited and experienced counsellor and trainer. Sue is passionate about combining evidence based mental health skills with engaging and reflective art activities.
For more information or to host this workshop for your team, please email Sue Hamlet.
Fees: $660 - preparation and facilitation
Includes travel up to one hour from Warwick Qld. I can certainly deliver throughout Queensland and NSW - please enquire about travel expenses. Does not include venue hire or catering. .